Skip to content
- To become a model to be replicated in other villages.
- To support the community to take care of their own children, rather than sending them to orphanages.
- To make education and health care accessible to the orphans and other vulnerable children.
- To help teach the children morals, cultural beliefs, and other social values that will enable them become productive, acceptable citizens of their communities and country
- To make HIV treatment available to the children and their caregivers.
- To advocate for the rights of the orphans and other vulnerable children.